Monday, August 22, 2011

The Inauguration...

As I start my first post, I would like to explain a little about why I created this blog.  Since being introduced to the world of cannabis this past year, I have discovered that many people - growers, caregivers, patients, and even recreational users - have created their own understanding of cannabis through word-of-mouth and anecdotes that has left a dearth of scientific truth and accuracy. Also, among those that do not associate with the use of cannabis, there is a HUGE blanket of misinformation covering the truth surrounding the history and use of cannabis, as well as the significant benefits of the plant, both medicinal and otherwise. My intention is to create a blog where facts are presented and all the "extras" (read "pothead stereotypes") are omitted. In the future, this blog will include scientific and medical research, growing tips and product evaluations, and other great and useful information to challenge and stimulate your inner "cannaculturist"...

No comments:

Post a Comment